Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 14

Well this is my last post from San Miguel. We did it. Fourteen days a new play and endless memories and adventure. I am so happy that all of you were able to share in this experience. So Here we go the last day. So yesterday I went for a four wheeler tour. It was insanely fun. Roaming all over the back roads of San Miguel and getting out of the city was an amazing experience. The church that is depicted is the very first church that was set up in San Miguel. Now it sits out pretty much in the middle of a corn field. The lake that you see is huge. We drove all around it. If you look at some previous pictures from our roof top you can see it out in the distance. I also got a little more burned as well on this trip but i think that it was worth it. I know that I still have to post the interior pictures of the princiapl parish as well.
San Miguel is an amazing town and it is very hard to leave such a beautiful place. One thing is for certain though. I know that I am going to come back to this magical place. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read and share this experience with me. I will still be posting a couple of more blogs so don't check out on me just yet! Until then.









No comments:

Post a Comment