Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 13

Well my trip here is starting to wind it's way down and although I am a little sad I am starting to miss New York as well. It has been quite the amazing run. Clayton left yesterday so I have been myself for these last two days. Yesterday was a good day in the sense that I got some much needed rest. I pretty much just lounged around the house and got caught up on some things. Last night I met up with my San Miguel friends and we went out to celebrate. I also had another delicious pizza. Today I am going ton a 4 wheeler tour so look for that tomorrow. For now I am soaking up the last moments that I have here and trying to make the best of my time. I have met some really great people here that I am going to miss very much. For now though a new adventure awaits and I am heading out to meet it.




No comments:

Post a Comment