Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 10

Well a pretty uneventful day yesterday. Spent some time walking around the city and discovering new things. I found what is called a pocket theater that shows small indie movies every night at 7:30. Also found a very cool cigar shop. That's right kiddos cubans cubans galore. it is going to be our little victory dance for clayton and I to have a nice meal and then a nice cigar. we are basically finished and we are having the script printed up for a hard copy. There is something about holding all of those pages that you have written that feels very rewarding. Tomorrows post is going to be really fantastic. We did something today that was just incredible. It was one of the more amazing things that I have experienced with my stay here in San Miguel. Not too many pictures to post today. There was a movie that was shooting that we passed and I found a really cool wishing well. I might try and throw something from the past couple of days as well. Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment