Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 7

The weather has officially broke and it is sun and fun here in San Miguel. If you read yesterday you know that we have finished the principle writing and now the oh so fun task of editing begins. If you have ever tried to edit something creative you know what I am talking about. If not just nod and shake your head. Another amazing night last night. We found out about a rooftop restaurant where the food is great and the views are even better. Thank you Christina! I will be posting some photos from there. Also they showed the laser show yet again onto to church so I have some pictures again from that as well. After we had eaten our very delicious pizza on the roof. Yes that's right I said pizza. We made our way downstairs to a place called Mama Mia where much to my enjoyment they had karaoke. I have to tell you that spanish karaoke is something to behold. They love karaoke here. It's very much an audience participation thing where everyone cheers and sings along. Needless to say it was a lot of fun all be it a little loud. Then on our walk home as we were passing by the Jardin they were filming some kind of cooking show/mariachi band/infomercial. We could'nt really figure out what was going on. Finally we made our way back home yet again dazzeled by the sights of this city when suddenly fireworks started to go off down in the square. The rooftop is an amazing vantage point for just this thing. Unfortunately the only picture that I got was extremely blurry but I will post it anyway. For now it is time to get back to the editing. Until next time!









1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like my kind of fun! Clayton, did you sing? You should have because you did great when we sang together! WE WERE HOT!!

    ReplyDelete